Marinated, BBQ chicken breast served over a medley of sauteed fresh sweet peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- 6 oz. chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup fat-free, calorie-free BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Cooking spray
- Place chicken and the BBQ sauce in a plastic food storage bag.
- Seal and turn to coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, cook chicken thoroughly.
- In separate pan, also coated with cooking spray, sauté the vegetables until done.
- Serve chicken over vegetables.
Per Serving: N/A
Protein: 20 grams
Fat: 2 grams