Sea scallops tumble with a medley of fresh veggies and your favorite low-calorie Asian dressing to create this winning meal!
- 6 oz. fresh scallops
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms, whole
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (pre-packaged variety)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2–3 tbsp. oriental, fat-free, calorie-free dressing
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Coat a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add asparagus, mushrooms, carrots and tomatoes.
- Sauté for 3–5 minutes.
- Add scallops and oriental dressing.
- Cook for 5–8 minutes, or until scallops are firm and no longer translucent.
Per Serving: N/A