Here is a classic grilled chicken burger recipe with a few herbs and garlic added, grilled until golden brown and topped with vegetables, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5 oz. ground chicken or turkey, formed into a patty
- 1 oz. fat-free Swiss cheese
- 1 cup of mixed fresh vegetables (mushrooms, green peppers, onions, etc), finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coat a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, cook the chicken patty until cooked through.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add chopped garlic and vegetables to skillet.
- Cook until vegetables are golden brown.
- Pour over burger and serve.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Per Serving: N/A