Fillets of snapper and veggies steamed in parchment paper with fresh ginger and soy sauce. This dish is super healthy and will quickly become a favorite.
- 4 red Snapper fillets
- 3 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Cut out 4 large pieces of parchment paper approximately 10”x12” and fold over both ends.
- Fill inside of parchment paper with 1 slice of fish and ¼ of the mixed vegetables. Fold top tightly.
- Place in Pyrex dish and bake in oven preheated 400°F for 20 minutes.
Protein: 47 g
Fat: 3 g