Firm, fresh fish (such as red snapper) in the round and grilled with this homemade jerk seasoning mixture and topped with vinegary Escovitch sauce!
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon habanero powder
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 red snapper, scaled and gutted
- Escovitch Sauce
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine all of the spices in a medium bowl.
- Set aside half of the spice rub in an airtight container for another use; store at room temperature for up to 6 months.
- Rub both sides of the fish with the remaining half of the spice rub.
- Grill on both sides for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and immediately pour the Escovitch sauce over the fish and serve.
Per Serving: N/A