Alternating layers of chicken, eggplant, yellow squash, and zucchini baked with bruschetta sauce and mozzarella cheese for an amazing Italian classic dish that will delight your taste buds.
- 5 oz. chicken breast, prepackaged and precooked
- 1 small eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. calorie-free, fat-free bruschetta
- 1 oz. fat-free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray casserole or loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer bottom of the pan with eggplant. Top chicken with 1 tablespoon bruschetta and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Next, layer yellow squash, 1 tablespoon of bruschetta and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Add a final layer of zucchini and top with remaining bruschetta and cheese.
- Bake until hot in center.
Note: Vegetables may be slightly crunchy. Cook casserole longer for tender vegetables.
Per Serving: N/A