Baked fresh grouper glazed with Renata’s Balsamic dressing and fresh vegetables. This one is very healthy and an excellent source of Omega 3’s.
- 6 oz. Grouper fillet
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Renata’s Balsamic dressing (See Recipe under Dressing)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- On a sheet of heavy duty aluminum cooking foil, place the grouper fillet.
- Top the grouper fillet with mushrooms, onions and garlic.
- Drizzle on Renata’s Balsamic dressing to coat vegetables and fish.
- Seal the edges of the foil to create a cooking packet. Bake for 8–12 minutes.
Per Serving: N/A