Marinated, Raw kale salad with fresh squeezed lemon and a kick of cayenne pepper. It’s fresh and unique.
- One bunch of kale
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Fresh squeezed juice of two lemons
- One teaspoon of canola oil
- One teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Rip the leaves of the kale apart into a large bowl and remove the stem.
- Add the lemon juice and sea salt.
- Thoroughly mix by hand or with a spatula for 20 minutes.
- Add the cayenne, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Mix for another 2 minutes.
Per Serving: N/A