Santa Fe Meatloaf and Roasted Asparagus- Ground chicken meatloaf served with fresh, roasted asparagus, baked in the oven to perfection for succulent and juicy flavors. You may add vegetables of your choice.
- 1 lbs. ground chicken breast
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 lbs. fresh asparagus
- Saute onion with cooking spray until brown.
- Mix together onions with the rest of ingredients except asparagus until combined.
- Place in loaf pan and bake covered at 350° F for 50 minutes.
- Spread asparagus on baking sheet.
- Spray quickly with cooking spray and bake at 400° F for 20 minutes.
Per Serving: N/A
Protein: 53 g
Fat: 4 g