Marinated, Large, sweet scallops and snow peas spring to life with a soy sauce and cayenne boost! Spicy and delicious, this dish is very healthy as well.
- 7 large scallops
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 whole green onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- Spray frying pan with butter flavored spray. Sear scallops over medium-high heat on one side until lightly browned
- Sprinkle with pepper and cayenne, turn and sear other side
- Add green onions and Remove pan from heat.
- In another pan sprayed with cooking spray, add snow peas and stir-fry 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add soy sauce, stir until tender and serve with scallops.
Protein: 28 g
Fat: 0 g