After a 30 minute marinade in your favorite low calorie dressing, it’s onto the grill with some raw veggies for a yummy shrimp-kabob.
- 6 oz. medium raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp. calorie-free, fat-free salad dressing such as Asian, Balsamic, Italian or Honey Dijon
- 2 green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Marinate shrimp in a glass dish with dressing for 30 minutes.
- Using the skewers, alternate pieces of shrimp, onion, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Grill until shrimp is bright pink.
Note: If using wooden skewers, soak in water 1 hour before using. This dish can also be made with chicken or a firm fish.
Per Serving: N/A