Stuffed chicken breast baked with broccoli rabe and Swiss cheese “filling”.
- 5 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded flat
- 1 oz. fat-free Swiss cheese
- 2 cups fresh broccoli rabe
- Your favorite seasonings, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil broccoli rabe until tender.
- In a baking dish, place pounded chicken breast in pan.
- Top with broccoli rabe and Swiss cheese.
- Fold chicken breast in half.
- Season the top of the chicken breast with favorite seasonings to taste.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes until done.
Per Serving: N/A