Seaweed wraps of fresh tuna, carrots and cucumber. A super healthy, protein packed sushi treat that you can prepare quickly.
- 9 oz. sushi grade tuna, cut into 3 strips
- 2 carrots cut into matchsticks
- 2 cucumbers cut into matchsticks
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 sheets roasted seaweed (Nori)
- Lay Nori on bamboo mat.
- Place lettuce leaf, tuna strip, carrot and cucumber, and roll as tightly as possible.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut all 3 rolls in half to make 6 hand rolls per serving.
Protein: 9 g
Fat: 0 g