Broiled Tilapia with scampi sauce served over spaghetti squash. A delicious healthy meal you can enjoy anytime.
- 6 oz. Tilapia fillet
- 1 cup spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 2 tbsp. calorie-free, fat-free scampi sauce
- Butter spray
- Italian seasoning blend, to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Coat a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place tilapia in the pan and brush with scampi sauce.
- Roll tilapia up length-wise.
- Spray with butter spray and seasonings to taste.
- Broil fish until flaky.
- Serve on top of heated spaghetti squash.
- Note: This dish pairs nicely with steamed asparagus.
Per Serving: N/A